Saturday, August 30

Malaysian International Fireworks Competition 2008

Luckily the weather was clear when we arrived Putrajaya last night around 8.45pm.
We parked the car by roadside and walked towards the crowd.
Seriuosly I don't know which direction to capture the fireworks, I just followed the people :p

When I saw some people getting ready with their tripods and cameras at certain spots, I was pretty sure that they have came here before during previous days competition and they knew the perfect spot to watch the fireworks.
We settled at the small open area beside Jambatan Seri Saujana.
It was windy and we have great time waiting while munching some snacks :p

The show began at 10pm sharp.
The crowd started to cheer when they saw the first glimpse of fireworks 'shooting' up into the sky just above the PICC (Putrajaya International Convention Centre).

Overall, our chosen spot was ok, just that we were not able to see those lower range fireworks and of course we can't hear the music + can't feel the impact very well as we were far from the lauching spot.

Beginning part of the show.
You will be able to see smiley face and flower pattern of fireworks.


Time to show you some pictures :)
The following pictures were with 'hand-shaking effects' haha coz I didn't use the tripod.
I was standing and holding my hands up to capture these pictures.

Actually my hand didn't really shake lor, just that in order ot take a nice pictures, you need to be extra steady or use a tripod under this circumstance.

Why so many letter R? Somemore upside down geh?


Haha somehow I think these 'not-so-clear' pictures show me another type of beautiness of the fireworks :D


Classic fireworks pattern.


Coconut trees flying in the sky!


More coconut trees, this time with two balls attached ;)


Lots of spiders crawling in the sky... Eerie...


Distorted pattern :p


Okay enough of these 'hand-shaking' effects pictures.
Pardon me.

I started to get some nice pictures after that.
I was squating when I took the following pictures.
Perhaps this reduced the hand shake and I managed to get clearer pictures.

This is fabulous (I personally think la :p)


The middle part of the show.
Click the video and have a look of the Sunflower-pattern fireworks.


More fireworks.


And more...


Awesome!


The core of the two fireworks in the middle is so intense.


You know the show is going to end soon when you see all this big big fireworks coming out
non-stop.


Final 20 seconds of the show.


After the show ended, we were caught in the traffic.
A 30-minute show took us 4 hours back and flow.

No comments: