Friday, August 8

Idea Idea Idea

Suddenly I am having many ideas to include in my blog. My thoughts are running here and there. I wish I could pen down whatever thoughts that come into my mind as fast as possible!!!

First of all, I think I will start with the process of setting up my blog.

Actually I have been wanted to have a proper blog long ago (what do I mean by proper blog anyway? I dunno?? I do have a msn space but now I think I am going to abandon it soon since I have a new home here HEHE), but I am abit complicated, you see, I want to have a proper (again?) name for my blog (not like now, I am actually just using my name).
But...I couldn't think of any or I should say I didn't think hard for a name to realize it. It will be don't-know-when if i keep dragging til I vome out with a perfect name. So today, suddenly I just want to create this blog, after so long, I want to have a blog here, I can't wait any longer!
Also equal importantly, today is a good date 080808 MUAHAHA

Ps: I always tend to have some side thoughts while I am writing something, so please bear with me with those brackets in between my writings :p

No comments: