Sunday, August 24

European Jewels - Day 2 - Part 1

13.10.2007
Saturday

Amsterdam, Holland -> Rhineland, Germany

Every morning, we have to wake up very early throughout the 10-days trip.
I was reluctant to leave the bed coz I am a person who can't fall asleep easily.
By the time I manage to sleep soundly, it's almost time to wake up already! $#^&*@

Anyway, this is the second day of our trip, we are feeling excited.

Before we can start the sightseeing, we have to take our breakfast :)
Let's see what greet us early in the morning. What a nice food tray Haha
However, we didn't really enjoy our meal and 慢慢吃 (eat slowly) coz we are having tight schedule (everyday need to wake up early, fast fast take breakfast, gather, board the coach and start the journey).


First glimpse of the canal. We are waiting for the canal cruise.
Apparantly, we were too early (apalah, instead of waiting here, should have given us more time to enjoy our breakfast mar) and we have to wait for our cruise tour guide to come with his cruise.


Scenery along the cruise.
It is an early morning, the sun is not out yet and the sky seems gloomy and cloudy.


Boat house along the canal.


Note the beautiful boat house.
According to the tour guide, it's not cheap to have a such nice boat house.
I think he said this one cost a million (Euro probably).
Forgive me if I am giving wrong information, I can't remember well :p


The 'Seven Sisters' building.
Seven building sticking together just like good sisters :)


The wooden 'door' for these windows are very special.
Cute!


Sex museum wor, I wonder how it is inside.
Ok i didn't manage to go in coz my mother is with me.
Next time I will pay a visit if she is not travelling with me :p


One of the very few windmill that can be seen in the city area.


Open toilet for the guys.
But i didn't see anyone using it.
Will they ever urinate in the public?



To be continued...

No comments: