Friday, August 8

The Grand Opening 开张大吉

First of all, a sunflower photo to greet all of us -- Hooray!


Welcome to my blog, finally I have got myself one here TODAY :)

Clap clap for myself and from now onwards I will post bit by bit some photos, some travel logs, some random feelings etc.

I know this is a bored opening to my blog, I have to admit that I am not a good writer (maybe not now, maybe I will get better and better haha). However, I enjoy being ordinary and I truly believe that everyone is extraordinary out of the ordinaries :)

Talking about today, today is 08 August 2008!!!

080808 What an auspicious day for the grand opening of my blog huh ;)

Today is my mum's birthday too. Happy Birthday to my dearest mother. I wish her healthy and happy always :)

Health and happiness are the two most important parameters in our life, don't you agree?

I am also quite excited about tonight's Beijing 2008 Olympic opening ceremony.

One world one dream CHEERS :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Here I am the first one ;-)

Well done darling!
You got your very own Blog liao!

Keep me up-to-date with your blog huh!

Love
Steven

Pei Lee said...

Thank u thank u I will do my best :)