Tuesday, August 26

European Jewels - Day 2 - Part 2

Continue from previous entry...

13.10.2008
Saturday

Still strolling around Amsterdam, Holland.

I kind of like this shop lor and I wanted to go in and have a look.
I didn't of course and you know why (Yes my mum is with me mar :p)
Maybe next time if I have a shop, I can also name it as 'I Love You', easy to remember and catchy Muahaha


I can't understand why a fun fair is set up in front of the Royal Palace.
To me, it is not appriopriate and not match lor, like two different thing with different style are being put together.


My mum preferred to have Chinese food, she wanted rice and soup.
So we have to look for a Chinese restaurant.
This was the restaurant that we settled down for our lunch.


And this is the rice that we ordered.
My favorite.
Roasted pork and roasted duck meat rice.

Yummy :)
Now, I can truly appreciate the fact that people said the second best place to have Chinese food in Europe is at Amsterdam (the first is at London).


How can we miss the famous clogs.
Left - classical wooden clogs
Right - plush clogs (more comfy I suppose)


The windmill that we crave for.
Straight away jump off the coach when we were allowed to go nearer and take pictures for 5 minutes.
Yes the sun is out now, I am glad that the weather is not gloomy and cloudy like what we have early in the morning.
A sunny day is the best for nice and bright pictures.


In the afternoon, we travelled south to Rhineland area, Germany for overnight.
We arrived in the evening and dinner was provided at the hotel.

Look at what we have.
A piece of fillet, some fries and vegetables (both for four people) and bread.
You have to pay for own drinks. #%^$&*@ Why water is not free?

The dinner was not fullfillling and we waited very long for our food.


Dessert.
Quite nice to have ice-cream in such cold weather.


My look of the day.


Tired after a long day.

Again, straight away went to bed after taking bath.
We need to rest well in order to enjoy our journey tomorrow :)


Stay tune and
To be continued...

2 comments:

Vincent said...

hey..thanks for dropping by and your comment.

Just realised that you are visiting amsterdam too. where are you from?

Pei Lee said...

Dear Chee Wei,
Thanks for dropping by my blog too :)
If you can remember well, I wrote a comment in your Tioman entry before :p
I am from PJ.
That was almost a year ago when i visited Amsterdam. Maybe around the same time as you?