Saturday, September 13

A Year Ago

Last year, this day, for the first time ever, I am heading to Europe!!!
For 2 and a half months!!!
I have never been to continent so far away before.
I am very excited.
In fact, till now, when I am recalling the days, I am still feeling so excited.
Oh I miss the days when i was there.

My first stop was Stockholm, Sweden.
Never in my mind that I will have chance to leave my footstep in this Scandinavia country, which seems so far away from Malaysia.
Thanks to my brother, I managed to see this beautiful, advanced and expensive country :)

Times flies and it have been a year.
These days I have been thinking alot about the days I spent in Stockholm, London and also the European Jewels trip with my mum.
Can't believe that it have been a year!!! So so fast!!!
I am not sure when will be the next time I will be going to Europe again.
Nonethelss, I will never forget the lifetime experiences that I gained when I was there last year :)

No comments: