Friday, September 5

London (1)

To be specific, it's my second day at London.
Today, I am going out to see the world with my mum :)
London city, I am coming!!!

First of all, my breakfast of the day.
Hot milk + chocolate powder = hot milk chocolate


Also a bowl of lovely soup (with full of love) by S.


SW, if you did come across my blog and this entry here, this is for you Haha
Yes I purposely took this picture to show you, just becoz of the area code SW (= South West of London) is same as your initial :p


Kedok kedok...
White horse crossing.


My mum is a funny person.
She is trying to be funny here.
Haha and I love to play around with her ;)


How nice to be able to have school outing like this :)
I hope my future generation will be doing this as well.
I feel like sitting beside them and kacau them abit :p


View of Trafalgar Square from The National Gallery.
Most of the time, London is cloudy and gloomy.


Pigeon, how dare you to stand on George Washington's head?


Lunch of the day.
You got it right, it's Chinese food.
You see my mum really really prefer Chinese food.
'Wan Tan Mee and soup'.
She always want something wet and hot.
I mean she likes soup.


Dinner of the day.
Home cook dishes ;)
Terror leh, still can have rice everyday at London.
Some more joint cooking session between my mum and my special chef, S with me as the helper Muahaha

No comments: