Thursday, November 13

Me In White?

Actually to tell you the truth, I am pretty excited for the coming Saturday :)
I am going to become a 'ji mui' (accompanying sister for the bride) for the first time!!!

Saturday is J's wedding.
She is going to have a garden wedding ceremony at Carcosa Seri Negara.
Garden wedding!!! So nice, I havn't attend any before.
Must be very grand yet warmth.

But of course for me, a beach wedding still remain at the top of the list :)

She has got a theme and everyone of us are going to wear in WHITE.
Oh white, white dress is going to make me look fat!
And my arms sure look awful, I have dark arms you see.
However, what to do, have to lor :p

I have got myself a white dress, a pair of white heels and I am going to carry a white bag.
Ooo imagining me in all white, like a fairy perhaps *cough cough* haha

Stay tune, I am going to post some photos after the ceremony ;)

No comments: