Sunday, November 9

It's A Beautiful Day

Today is the 7th day of my regaining-a-healthy-body program.
I woke up around 8.15am this morning and I went to Taman Jaya for my routine 30 minutes-walk-exercise.

While I was walking, I was listening to the radio with my handphone, enjoying the morning sunshine, looking at the people around and admiring the greeneries.
I found that I am in happy mood and I really enjoy doing this by myself!

I saw a mother jogging in front of me and eventually she stopped at her husband and baby.
They were waiting for her to finish.
Before that, I saw her husband running around the park.
The mother must be taking care of the baby that time while the father was running.
What a healthy family!
I am going to do this as well if I have my own family in the future :)

No comments: