Thursday, October 30

A Wild Dream

I just had the most unbelievable dream while I was taking a nap about an hour ago.

He proposed to me and it was a surprise one!!!

He planned this event with all his family members waiting at my 2nd aunt's house.
Then, I was brought to the place by my family members.

When I was dreaming, I couldn't believe that this is happening to me (of course it was so real that you won't be able to differentiate it was actually a dream).

We are (yes still) currently in the cold war period.
We are having some serious thoughts to determine whether we should continue to be together.
It's impossible that he is proposing to me at this moment!

In my dream, I remembered he told me "You said I don't have much time for you, so now this is it!"

The conclusion is 日有所思,夜有所梦.
When your mind is occupied with some thoughts, you are going to have it in your dream when you sleep.

Anyway, this was just a dream.
It's not going to happen in real.
I knew it.
I am just way too far from this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wild dream..hmm i had many. Your life is a mirror of the dominant thoughts you think of, so keep dreaming coz inspiration starts from here! Sorry, am i interpreting the Law of Attraction correctly? Cheer up mate!