Saturday, January 1

2011 New Year Resolution

What is my NY resolution?

I didn’t really think about it but last night after he went back, I was lying on my bed and just randomly put in my thoughts in a sms and sent to him.

What I have written?

New Year 2011 Resolutions

1. To finish up my thesis, viva and graduate in Aug.

2. To continue to gain experiences through my current job, work smart and hard. 

3. To have a balance life again, to have time for myself doing things that I enjoy.

4. To spend quality time with my family members, especially my mum.

5. To have a change and eventually have a more fulfilling relationship with him. We need to get back the initial passion love towards each other.

IMG_2994

P/s: From now onwards, I will end every post with a photo. Just a random photo, the 1st photo that appeared in my mind that I wanna share.

Today’s photo: Keychain with me and my mum, sitting in the cable car to Giant Buddha at Lantau Island, HK. They snapped tourist’s photo and make it into a package for sale, photo with brochure, keychain etc. We bought a keychain only, HK$98.

No comments: